FULL SERVICE REAL ESTATE AGENTS
Sure, we’re the future of real estate. But that doesn’t mean we skimp on serving our clients. Just the opposite. We are full service real estate agents. We give our clients all of the professional services they need to have the best shot at top dollar.
From start to finish, we’re right there, doing everything we can to make you successful. What we do:
Craig Blackmon, Founder and Managing Broker, with one of his happy clients.
- Advice on preparing the home for market
- Assistance in staging – we’ll either work with your furnishings, or refer you to a stager.
- Comparative Market Analysis – our professional assessment of fair market value, to help you in setting your asking price.
- Legal guidance – we make sure you reduce your post-closing liability risk (title and disclosure obligations).
- High quality listing with hi-def pictures, posted to Zillow as a “Coming Soon” listing.
- Eye-catching, professionally designed yard sign
- Colorful and compelling flyers
- Open Houses
- Secure Smart Lockbox – our state-of-the-art key lockboxes are pre-programmable. Each password works for just one hour. So other real estate agents can show the home while preserving your security.
- Tours – if an interested buyer isn’t working with an agent and wants a tour, we’ll gladly provide it.
- Friendly, buyer-focused service – we understand the goal, to sell your home for maximum value. We assist buyers in every way we can to make that happen.
- Expert negotiator – we handle the negotiations and give you good advice every step of the way, so you can make the best decision possible.
- Shepherd the transaction through to closing.
We are full service real estate agents, just like any other. Still not sure? Go ahead, compare us to the other guys in the chart below.
No luck? Then we refer you to a Traditional Full Service Real Estate Agent.
If we can’t find you a buyer, it’s no problem! That’s because we refer you to an experienced and knowledgeable MLS-member agent. There you’ll get a listing on the Multiple Listing Service, with the standard 3% commission offered to a buyer’s agent. Your listing will be “new on market” just like any other. It won’t have any stigma associated with having been exposed to the market first via “Coming Soon.”
There is simply no reason not to start with a pre-MLS listing through Added Equity. Learn more about our listing fee here.
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
You probably have some questions. And we’ve got answers! Contact us to find our more about how you can make more money selling with us—and then think about how you’d use that extra money: A bigger new house? A bathroom remodel? A fantastic vacation? It’s YOUR money.